This is an opportunity to be part of a medical practice in Orange County, located at Fountain Valley, California. We are seeking for a nurse practitioner or physician assistant to complement in a growing Ob/Gyn practice. Your role will include diagnosing and treating health conditions, as well as promoting good health practices. The job description of a NP/PA includes conducting physical examinations, interpreting lab tests and overseeing patients’ health. You’ll be, both a health practitioner and an educator supporting disease prevention practices and helping people lead healthy lives. You should have experience in one of the following specialties: women’s health is preferred or in acute care, neonatal care, pediatrics, cardiology, family health, or psychiatry. Extensive clinical experience on primary care is vital. As a NP/ PA, you’ll have to work closely with other healthcare professionals as part of a team. Patience, problem-solving skills and communication ability are important. If you’re dedicated to advancing your knowledge and clinical expertise through research and professional discourse, we’d love to meet you.
Position to start immediately. Professional references required. We reserve the right to perform background check and drug tests. Must comply with state and federal requirements related to COVID19 vaccination.
- 9am to 5pm
- 2-3 days a week (weekdays and some Saturdays) for part-time
- Flexible schedule possible
- Examine patients and their medical records
- Order and study diagnostic tests (blood tests, X-rays etc.)
- Diagnose health conditions and illnesses
- Propose treatments for chronic and infectious diseases and prescribe medications
- Maintain accurate records and schedules
- Inform patients about their health conditions and prescribed medications
- Educate patients and their family members on diseases, epidemics and prevention
- Oversee patients’ overall health and promote good health practices
- Advance professional knowledge and conduct research
- Experience: 2-3 years of ObGyn experience is preferred but willing to train
- License/Certification: Certified Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant
- Fluent in one or more other languages is a bonus
- Spanish, Vietnamese, Korean, and/or Mandarin/Cantonese
Compensation & Benefits
- $60.00 – $75.00 per hour depending on experience.
- Employee Discounts
Role is part time with potential to convert to full time in the future.